Friday

Message For UPS..... BEWARE OF DOG!




On Flickr Explore = July 2, 2009

The "BEWARE OF DOG" sign was intended for Halloween decoration last year but our UPS deliveryman (and FedEx delivery also) liked it so much..... well I left it up for a bit of humor ;0)

My MinPin Kysen is the shadowy one on the right that does not have his head through the rails. Directly left of him is Cairo aka Cujo and to her left is Kasha aka Wiggle Butt as her whole body wiggles when she wags her tail. Cairo and Kasha were being daycared this day. If you've ever owned a Miniature Pinscher you will know they are quite a handfull..... NEVER a dull moment! LOVE them all ;0)

I always have them on the porch while I take pictures in the yard. Good company they are ;0)

Canine Nature Photograph by Carolyn Hietala
This image is copyright protected with all rights reserved as are all my images.

Richmond Virginia - Chesterfield County


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites