Monday

My most popular original photographs to date on Flickr ;0) Nature Photography & More!

Click on the link or an image below to view my original artworks and photographs on Flickriver..... scroll down slowly and enjoy. All are titled, centered and beautifully showcased on a black background ;0)

! Artist - Carolyn Hietala ! - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

All my images and art are copyright protected with all rights reserved.

Nature Art & Photography Blog by Carolyn Hietala
Artist - Richmond, Virginia - Chesterfield County

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I especially liked the "Beware of Dog" photo. The Copperhead photos were interesting to me (as well as very well done), because I too was able to get some photos of a couple of Copperheads this year. I came very close to stepping on one of them- as in if I had continued with the step- I would have stepped right on it. I was glad that I had my camera with me so that I could get some photos of it. Great job on your photos!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites